Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Purpose of this Blog

Being a teacher, it is often easy to stuck in a rut. Whether a school teacher, music teacher, or Sunday School teacher it is easy to just keep doing the same old things week after week.

I have set up this blog with the purpose of hopefully inspiring others, as well as gaining new ideas myself. I intend this to be a reader written blog. I hope that many of my readers will get involved in sharing ideas, writing articles, helpful quotes, book reviews and the list goes on. You can email all submissions to teachingforeternity@hotmail.com. All submissions will be subject to review and editing before being posted. As editor, I reserve the right not to publish any submissions that I think will not benefit readers.

I hope that this blog will be a blessing and encouragement to you!

1 comment:

Your encouraging comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails