Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm Back

Dearest Readers of my sadly neglected blog,

I apologize for my long absence here on this blog. I have had a number of things going on in my life and just needed to take a break for awhile. I have some new ideas, so hopefully I will be able to carry them out on here. Any suggestions for topics would be appreciated.

I returned early this morning from the Loving and Leading Conference in Milford, OH. I highly recommend this conference. There were many different workshops to choose from to learn lots of new ideas to incorporated into your ministry. Dr. David Gibbs, JR was the speaker for the main sessions. He brought a number of very convicting messages. Now to just put into practice what I have learned.

~Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouraging comments are appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails