Mrs. McPherson has donated three copies of Four Weeks of Children's Church Vol. 1 & 2 for me to give away on my blog. I have started reading the first volume and it is packed full of great ideas for children's ministries. Each volume contains complete lesson plans for four weeks of Children's Church. If you are involved in any children's ministry this is an excellent resource!
For more information click the above link or visit their website. The website also contains a number of resources as well.
To enter please carefully follow the guidelines below. You must complete the first requirement before any other entries will count. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
Special note: you only have to complete #1 to be qualified to win. With three prizes your chances are pretty good!
1. Leave me a comment on this post telling me what ministry you are involved in your local church.
2. Post about this on your blog and leave me a comment with the URL.
3. Write a post on your blog for Feature Friday. If you have been featured already that will count, but please leave me a comment letting me know. This could be a new post or an old post, just leave me a comment with the URL. All posts will be subject to review and must pertain to the purpose of this blog.
4. Subscribe to the FREE newsletter from Children's Church Ministry's Website.
5. Follow Teaching for Eternity
6. Follow Committing My Way...
(If you are already a follower, please leave a comment letting me know and that will still count)
Giveaway will end April 22